Recent Posts

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]
Trust Newsletter archive / Re: NEWS LETTER
« Last post by Sarah Favell on February 11, 2017, 01:51:26 PM »
Sam...........I've learnt things this week that I never knew too. X
« Last post by Sad Sam on February 11, 2017, 01:21:44 PM »
I had missed one - the last e-mail they actually sent was on the 18th (the day after they told me I was not required after the 17th of February)

You are probably right.

Bit of a shame really as it was the only we ever found out what was going on in the trust.  If you think the supporters are poorly informed....
« Last post by PaulH2015 on February 11, 2017, 10:33:09 AM »
The last news letter I received was Friday the 13th January.

Nothing heard since then...

Maybe they didn't want to rub salt ...
« Last post by Sad Sam on February 10, 2017, 05:41:27 PM »
The last news letter I received was Friday the 13th January.

Nothing heard since then...
« Last post by MARKSIX on February 07, 2017, 07:29:23 AM »
Happy to have received my Founding Guardian invitation today . Despite worries , I'm still behind this all the way and although things are not happening as quickly as we would like as money is always an issue -- the future plans are  exciting . Lets see of we can move the donate page up a bit .....:)
« Last post by ascot5046 on February 06, 2017, 03:32:54 PM »
MARKSIX,
No you haven't offended, though hatred is a big word.  I would say more concern, mistrust and frustration in this forum.  Your a half glass person? - half full I'm sure!

« Last post by MARKSIX on February 06, 2017, 07:11:33 AM »
Sorry ascot you misunderstand - and sorry if I offended. I was mearly saying  :) that those who have put their hearts and souls into the project shouldn't have so much hatred directed at them . Plans don't always go how we want them to go and that isn't always the fault of those people . Lets just all try to get along a bit more and channel our efforts into more support for the project . I am naturally a half glass person and just feel we need to pull together a bit more . http://vulcantothesky.org/smf/Smileys/default/smiley.gif
« Last post by ascot5046 on February 05, 2017, 02:47:10 PM »
Why, Steve? Because no one should be questioned with a "what have you done to help" crack, that's why. And there you go again - calling  people armchair warriors.  There are as many members out here with as much, if not more, knowledge about how to run a project but are too far away or too busy to be directly or indirectly involved.   

If all you can see is below the belt comments, then I'm sorry.  I wrote to Dr. Pleming a year ago expressing my concerns over several of the issues that are being discussed in this forum.  I may not see the "big picture"[though I do see more than you may think] and 12 years' Royal Air Force service in aircraft avionics and flight simulation give me more of an insight into how this complex restoration project ranks as unequalled, not just from an armchair.

And Marksix, no one is above being called to account in a project of this magnitude, whatever their position.  I reiterate, I have the utmost respect for the unstinting devotion to this project of everyone, but the vision would never have materialised without Taff and his band of engineers and volunteers.

Like Rick, my intentions are from the heart and if you can't accept that, I'll be off too. 

« Last post by Mayfly on February 05, 2017, 07:31:05 AM »
Please may we have a 'shake of the head' smiley?

How sad.
« Last post by Rick Steer on February 04, 2017, 10:34:44 PM »
Rick - What have you done directly to help? You keep saying you have had enough and are going, please do.

I have been in it from the beginning of the trust, donations running into the thousands over the years...

But we appear to have got to the point where I am not allowed to question the situation that have seen all of the staff laid off, the aircraft placed in storage, no taxi runs, etc, etc ,etc....

Steve, your wish is my command - good luck with alienating others that dare to have a different opinion to your own..

Direct debits now cancelled, profile deleted.

I'm gone....

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]