Author Topic: Club Patch  (Read 2476 times)

Offline 10tus

• phpBB Newbie
    • View Profile
Club Patch
« on: October 21, 2015, 11:47:00 AM »
Hi all. Not been on for a while but still about.
I've been framing some of my 558 photos, prints and I was about to do the patches over the years when I thought I'd check to see if I'm missing any. Sure enough I am , according to Barry Holland! Looks I need a 'Farewell to Flight' patch available through the shop and the club patch which I cant find on the site. Where can I get one to complete the set.....unless you know different!

Offline Sarah Abbott

• Global Moderator
  • Serious User
    • View Profile
Re: Club Patch
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2015, 11:50:23 AM »
Barry and Mick have virtually all remaining club stock. Jane may have a club patch hidden away somewhere so drop her a pm.

Offline 10tus

• phpBB Newbie
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2015, 12:11:57 PM »
Cheers.

Seems strange to be talking about the last flight! The real last flight rather than the lack of money last flight warnings we had over the years! There for the first flight but I don't know if I can get to the last when ever that is this month. We'll have to see.

Offline ascot5046

• Regular User
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2015, 10:02:49 PM »
Good seeing 10tus on the forum again but as a "newbie" ??:-\ Crumbs,  he and many other were so active but, with the updated forum, many of us have been downgraded ;D.

But we've still kept the faith and been rewarded in spades. and HOWLS ;)

Offline 10tus

• phpBB Newbie
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 27, 2015, 08:05:17 PM »
Well remembered Ascot5046. Work and other commitments made time on the forum very difficult but now retirement means more me time. You're right, the change in the web sites has wiped all of my past waffle, ramblings and musings.
Anyhow I'm back!  ;D