FAQ / Contact

Author Topic: Extraordinary General Meeting Needed?  (Read 4731 times)

Offline Checkflaps

• Regular User
    • View Profile
Re: Extraordinary General Meeting Needed?
« Reply #30 on: February 10, 2017, 04:16:38 PM »

Regarding the double roll. it's the first time I've seen it confirmed that it did actually occur.  He mentioned a video, I'd love to see that!

As far as I know, this is the only 'video' out there. There are some who debunk it. Make of it what you will.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5kDPqElQGwo&feature=youtu.be

Garry

Offline Mayfly

• Club Member
  • Expert User
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 10, 2017, 06:02:42 PM »
Yes, a series of stills stitched together that's why it was poo pooed by many as having happened in the first place.

Offline eddief

• Club Member
  • Serious User
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: February 10, 2017, 11:06:23 PM »
I'm with Mayfly <response re DoH interview> - some awkward questions were asked (actually, just about every awkward question you could think of) but they were answered well.  No politician's responses - instead, straight, open & frank explanations.  And some of those questions didn't have 'yes/no' answers or were bordering on things Robert shouldn't/couldn't discuss but he did an excellent job all the same.

In my opinion, Robert continued to demonstrate why he was the right person to lead the team that brought 558 back to flight & why he is the one who has the best vision of how to build on that triumph for the future.

Right now we are all hurting but if anybody can turn this around then he's the one (again).
985 posts on last forum - so I get the \'hallowed 1000\' for just 15 on this one (yippee!)