Author Topic: Sept Viewing  (Read 2211 times)

Offline gadgetman

• phpBB Newbie
    • View Profile
Sept Viewing
« on: August 02, 2011, 04:33:32 PM »
I've just got a 'What,s On' during St Ledger week in Doncaster through the door, On the front page is,
 Doncaster Airport Fri 2nd to Sun 11th Sept.  A chance to see the mighty Vulcan bomber, http://www.vulcantothesky.org or 0845 504558,
I've just had a quick look on the web page for tours and its not been updated yet,
This NOT meant as a criticism of anybody, just trying to keep you informed, Andy
« Last Edit: January 01, 1970, 01:00:00 AM by Guest »

Offline PA28

• Administrator
  • Serious User
    • View Profile
Re: Sept Viewing
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2011, 05:17:58 PM »
Sorry, reason is, they are not available. A mix up between the local tourism people and the paper I feel.

Await an official update in Friday's newsletter, but as far as I'm aware, tours will not be possible till later in the month and then only by invite off the existing waiting list. Booking details for later tours will be published just as soon as possible.

Offline jangor

• Expert User
    • View Profile
Re: Sept Viewing
« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2011, 09:21:07 PM »
Quote from: "gadgetman"
I've just got a 'What,s On' during St Ledger week in Doncaster through the door, On the front page is,
 Doncaster Airport Fri 2nd to Sun 11th Sept.  A chance to see the mighty Vulcan bomber, http://www.vulcantothesky.org or 0845 504558,
I've just had a quick look on the web page for tours and its not been updated yet,
This NOT meant as a criticism of anybody, just trying to keep you informed, Andy

are there any plans to have 558 outside the terminal again like they did at Easter, and if so, will they be having a stall inside the viewing gallery too............  ;)