Vulcan To The Sky - Forums

XH558 Operations => Vulcan Village => Topic started by: Smudger565 on September 02, 2012, 06:20:53 AM

Title: Shoreham shop
Post by: Smudger565 on September 02, 2012, 06:20:53 AM
Hi Everyone

Here is a photograph of the "Shoreham Shop Team" Not the Vulcan Village (Supermarket) at Shoreham this weekend.

Behind the team is a weather/garden sculpture of a Vulcan from one of the Exhibitors at the show. The Team had negotiated with the exhibitor to let them place/sell the Vulcan infront of the shop where it had many admiring comments. The cost of the Vulcan was £190 and made of strong steel and would really look good in any garden or garage roof.

Really good display on Saturday from our lady over the downs

PS

(http://i299.photobucket.com/albums/mm301/PSM565/Shoreham.jpg)
Title: Re: Shoreham shop
Post by: madnaddy on September 03, 2012, 09:55:10 PM
By eck, some dubious looking characters in that photo! Not mentioning the one who took the photo!

Well done guys! All smiles too (of course)

HUGS

Naddy xx
Title: Re: Shoreham shop
Post by: Smudger565 on September 04, 2012, 07:32:07 PM
Quote from: "madnaddy"
By eck, some dubious looking characters in that photo! Not mentioning the one who took the photo!

Well done guys! All smiles too (of course)

HUGS

Naddy xx

I agree Naddy the person who took the photo is very shady character :lol:  :lol:

HUGS

Paul x
Title: Re: Shoreham shop
Post by: 10680 on September 07, 2012, 02:26:09 PM
The Shoreham Shop. A different view. (From about a mile away)

And you didn't wave to me :lol:

(http://i297.photobucket.com/albums/mm233/KENSPHOTOKENS/IMG_3043.jpg)
Title: Re: Shoreham shop
Post by: shackers on September 07, 2012, 04:39:19 PM
Quote from: "10680"
The Shoreham Shop. A different view. (From about a mile away)

And you didn't wave to me :lol:

(http://i297.photobucket.com/albums/mm233/KENSPHOTOKENS/IMG_3043.jpg)

Aha!!! So you were one of the dots we could see on the South Downs!!!!!
Title: Re: Shoreham shop
Post by: Landyman on September 07, 2012, 08:51:54 PM
We were waving...........you just need to get a longer lens. :D
Title: Re: Shoreham shop
Post by: Smudger565 on September 07, 2012, 09:15:00 PM
Quote from: "Landyman"
We were waving...........you just need to get a longer lens. :D

Yes & we was all waving on Sunday in the rain :roll:  :roll:  ( Trying to Keeping warm :lol:  :lol: )

PS
Title: Re: Shoreham shop
Post by: shackers on September 08, 2012, 01:42:40 PM
Quote from: "Smudger565"
Quote from: "Landyman"
We were waving...........you just need to get a longer lens. :D

Yes & we was all waving on Sunday in the rain :roll:  :roll:  ( Trying to Keeping warm :lol:  :lol: )

PS

.......... or was it just the 'Waves of Rain'
Title: Re: Shoreham shop
Post by: madnaddy on September 09, 2012, 11:22:31 PM
You're complaining about rain?? It really wouldn't have bothered you drips anyway  :lol:

Oh I know I'm in for it next time I see you now   :o  (running that way ---------------------------->)

As for keeping warm Mr Smudger SIR, I'm sure there are ways  :twisted:

HUGS

Nads x
Title: Re: Shoreham shop
Post by: Smudger565 on September 10, 2012, 02:16:47 PM
Quote from: "madnaddy"
You're complaining about rain?? It really wouldn't have bothered you drips anyway  :lol:

Oh I know I'm in for it next time I see you now   :o  (running that way ---------------------------->)

As for keeping warm Mr Smudger SIR, I'm sure there are ways  :twisted:

HUGS

Nads x

Oh Yes, keep looking over your shoulder  :lol: !!!!! In sea survival if you have to get into lifeboats/rafts and cuddle up to your mates!!!! ;)  ;)  I not even going to go any further :lol:  :lol:
Title: Re: Shoreham shop
Post by: madnaddy on September 15, 2012, 08:35:12 PM
Glad you stopped right there Mr! As for me looking over my shoulder - you'll have to find me first (insert wicked cackle here)