Author Topic: Former Ground Crew Member  (Read 8237 times)

Offline gm8jip

• Volunteer Group
  • Serious User
    • View Profile
Former Ground Crew Member
« on: December 01, 2010, 05:28:53 PM »
I have been asked by a person in Newbury if anyone has heard of a Ray Wheeler who might have ben involved with the Vulcan Bomber.Any information would be gratefully appreciated.
Regards, Graeme.
« Last Edit: January 01, 1970, 01:00:00 AM by Guest »
West Berkshire Regional Representative

Offline gm8jip

• Volunteer Group
  • Serious User
    • View Profile
Re: Former Ground Crew Member
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2013, 03:45:42 PM »
I was making enquiries about making a booking for the VTTSC to be present at the Popham Airfield Fly-In on the 6th May 2013 when I received this e-mail:-
Hello Graeme

Be delighted to have your VTTSC stand at our May 6th event.  Can you do me a favour though....go to our website www.popham-airfield.co.uk and to the events page and on the 6th May entry to will see a click here to download a traders form.  Fill it in and send to me....that way you'll get the passes you need and I won't forget you're coming.  Forget the payment bit of course.....

Cheers

Dick

PS.  It was my team at Waddington who did the acceptance check on 558 when it joined us....I was the Chief Tech i/c team at the time......but I was very young then!!!

Isn't it a small world?

Regards, Graeme.
« Last Edit: January 01, 1970, 01:00:00 AM by Guest »
West Berkshire Regional Representative

Offline Brat673

• phpBB Newbie
    • View Profile
Re: Former Ground Crew Member
« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2014, 12:03:09 AM »
I have been asked by a person in Newbury if anyone has heard of a Ray Wheeler who might have ben involved with the Vulcan Bomber.Any information would be gratefully appreciated.
Regards, Graeme.
Trade ? WPNS? Scampton.