Author Topic: 2011 Forum Members T-Shirt  (Read 32036 times)

Offline Gully

• Global Moderator
  • Serious User
    • View Profile
Re: 2011 Forum Members T-Shirt
« Reply #75 on: March 10, 2011, 02:08:08 PM »
Just on the quality criticisms - I have all 3 forum t-shirts. No. 2 has had the most wear and has been washed umpteen times and the transfer is still in top condition (although I do make a point of washing them inside out), with the t-shirt remaining pretty close to its original shade of blue. No. 1's transfer has started to crack a little, which is only to be expected of that type of print. No. 3 has seen the least wear (not a great fan of the design) and is pretty much pristene...

Just my experience - thanks Fiona!

Gully
« Last Edit: January 01, 1970, 01:00:00 AM by Guest »
Vulcan To The Sky Club Secretary

Offline 10680

• Club Member
  • Serious User
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: March 10, 2011, 03:22:25 PM »

My Ts have lasted OK as well.

I would also add that wearing them in non-airshow locations draws attention. I might have gained some donations and/or new members! :)

Offline katie_t

• Serious User
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: March 10, 2011, 07:58:20 PM »
Both my sons wear their Tour Ts.  Ben wears his blue one with pride whenever he gets the opportunity - and it still looks good. James (at 15) wears his black one maybe even more regularly - even though he doesn't like any aeroplane, not ever, not anywhere! I wasn't part of the original vote but, personally, am happy with the blue. The black one for non-forum members at least gives one alternative colour for those who don't like blue?  :)

Offline Gregg

• Volunteer Group
  • Expert User
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: March 10, 2011, 08:41:33 PM »
Heres an idea...Why not have Fiona sort the shirt out and if you don't like it don't buy it. Simples!

non of this democratic discussion lark!
Hold a chicken in the air stick a deck chair up your nose, buy a jumbo jet and then bury all your clothes..........\":D\"

Offline jocelyn

• Club Member
  • Expert User
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: March 11, 2011, 10:09:18 AM »
Opening a can of worms does spring to mind ! Only said I didnt like that shade of blue and wondered about alternatives. So I ll buy it and it ll join the already large collection of stuff bought for support, never to be worn . Looks like I am not the only one either! ;)

Offline jocelyn

• Club Member
  • Expert User
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: March 11, 2011, 10:17:28 AM »
Opening a can of worms does spring to mind ! Only said I didnt like that shade of blue and wondered about alternatives. So I ll buy it and it ll join the already large collection of stuff bought for support, never to be worn . Looks like I am not the only one either! ;)

Offline Wizzy

• Club Member
  • Serious User
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: March 11, 2011, 02:33:59 PM »
I've got all three (remember t-shirt gate well!), and have worn them plenty of times.  Waddington is a three day trip for us, so last year I was okay to wear a different one each day.  Assuming we make it to Leuchars this year - that's a four day trip, so with this year's t-shirt - I'll be sorted!

I voted at the time, and am quite happy with the colour.  My better half agrees with Mayfly's comments regarding the material used for the ladies t-shirt.

Looking forward to this year's season, and meeting up with everyone again.  :)
Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the universe
  Albert Einstein