Author Topic: 60th anniversary certs  (Read 4158 times)

Offline speedy

• Volunteer Group
  • Expert User
    • View Profile
    • http://www.airshowphotographs.co.uk
60th anniversary certs
« on: June 26, 2012, 04:14:44 PM »
Are the set of three 60th certs in any way personalised, or are they simply as they come?    No implied criticism, I'm just curious as with most named things I get one for SWMBO as well.  Also, how many are left of each?
« Last Edit: January 01, 1970, 01:00:00 AM by Guest »
“If anybody ever tells you anything about an aeroplane which is so bloody complicated you can't understand it, take it from me: it's all balls.” — R. J. Mitchell

Government.  If you think the problems they create are bad, you should see their solutions.

Offline PA28

• Administrator
  • Serious User
    • View Profile
Re: 60th anniversary certs
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2012, 04:44:07 PM »
No, not personalised...would be too time consuming. Over 150 left of each at the moment!

Offline speedy

• Volunteer Group
  • Expert User
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2012, 04:51:49 PM »
Ta.  ;)
“If anybody ever tells you anything about an aeroplane which is so bloody complicated you can't understand it, take it from me: it's all balls.” — R. J. Mitchell

Government.  If you think the problems they create are bad, you should see their solutions.

Offline johnjosh43

• Club Member
  • Expert User
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2012, 08:57:08 PM »
So there I am reading an email today from Trust saying still chance to donate £20 and get a certificate. Click on link and it don't work. A separate comment mentions online shop closed for software refresh. Is this linked ?

Offline speedy

• Volunteer Group
  • Expert User
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 19, 2012, 01:23:15 PM »
I think it's rather unfortunate timing.  Not really sure why the new version of the shop can't be staged in a test area on the web server while keeping the current one active.  However, it does mean in my case they'll go on the next card statement! :-)

If you're really desperate to buy them right now, send Ian an email and he can get one of the merchandising people to give you a call and do the order over the phone - assuming that the updates don't affect the ability to take phone based orders too....