Author Topic: cosby victory show  (Read 26559 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline jagdpanther

  • phpBB Newbie
  • *****
  • Posts: 1
    • View Profile
cosby victory show
« on: September 02, 2012, 03:36:28 PM »
does anyone know what time xh558 will appear at the cosby victory show on sunday? thanks
« Last Edit: January 01, 1970, 01:00:00 AM by Guest »

Offline Zero One

  • Club Member
  • Expert User
  • *****
  • Posts: 1676
  • Gender: Male
    • View Profile
Re: cosby victory show
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2012, 09:32:16 AM »
Quote from: "jagdpanther"
does anyone know what time xh558 will appear at the cosby victory show on sunday? thanks

Has nobody got any ideas??
« Last Edit: January 01, 1970, 01:00:00 AM by Guest »
Buccaneer XX900 Crew Chief and Brunty Bears keeper

Offline Jumbo Girl

  • Expert User
  • *****
  • Posts: 1149
    • View Profile
Re: cosby victory show
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2012, 01:17:10 PM »
Some time between breakfast time and tea-time  :D
« Last Edit: January 01, 1970, 01:00:00 AM by Guest »
Jumbo Girl

Offline PA28

  • Administrator
  • Serious User
  • *****
  • Posts: 839
    • View Profile
Re: cosby victory show
« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2012, 01:41:13 PM »
You need to buy the new spangly, all singing, all dancing XH558 app or follow the Twitter feed. We never know ourselves until the day(text)!
« Last Edit: January 01, 1970, 01:00:00 AM by Guest »

Offline Zero One

  • Club Member
  • Expert User
  • *****
  • Posts: 1676
  • Gender: Male
    • View Profile
Re: cosby victory show
« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2012, 01:54:26 PM »
Quote from: "PA28"
You need to buy the new spangly, all singing, all dancing XH558 app or follow the Twitter feed. We never know ourselves until the day(text)!

Aint gotta fancy type fone wot accepts APPs or Twitter..... now wot?? :?  :?
My fone is fer talkin on not twitterin on :roll:  :roll:
« Last Edit: January 01, 1970, 01:00:00 AM by Guest »
Buccaneer XX900 Crew Chief and Brunty Bears keeper

Offline wcg

  • Expert User
  • *****
  • Posts: 3688
    • View Profile
Re: cosby victory show
« Reply #5 on: September 06, 2012, 01:56:28 PM »
Well , I've checked the NOTAMs & so far the only one for Cosby on Sunday is for the BBMF display.
« Last Edit: January 01, 1970, 01:00:00 AM by Guest »
Clive..{ South Wales }{ +868 posts on old Forum }
Now an ex-Club Member & no longer contributing to VTST / XH558
UKAR's trollpikken fforwm swyddogol

Offline sickbag_andy

  • Club Member
  • Expert User
  • *****
  • Posts: 3164
  • Gender: Male
    • View Profile
    • http://www.superguppy.co.uk
Re: cosby victory show
« Reply #6 on: September 06, 2012, 02:04:45 PM »
strange - i posted the NOTAM info for BoBMF but hasnt got onto the forum so here it is again (as Clive said nothing re 558 for cosby  - or the other shows)


H4301/12: Air display will take place
Q) EGTT/QWALW/IV/M/W/000/025/5233N00112W003
FLYPAST BY BATTLE OF BRITAIN MEMORIAL FLIGHT ACFT WI 3NM RADIUS5233N 00112W (COSBY) 12-09-0030/AS1
LOWER:Surface
UPPER:2,500 Feet AMSL
FROM:09 Sep 2012 13:45 GMT (14:45 BST)
TO:09 Sep 2012 14:15 GMT (15:15 BST)

Can't remember if the flying is continuous and then the war games take over or if they are interspersed. if it's the former then expect 558 either a bit before or a bit after these times. sorry it's not much use but it's probably better than Jumbo Girl's response :D
« Last Edit: January 01, 1970, 01:00:00 AM by Guest »
confacimus volatemum

the proud owner of the only Martin Withers signed sickbag of 558 flight vintage IN THE WORLD!

Offline Zero One

  • Club Member
  • Expert User
  • *****
  • Posts: 1676
  • Gender: Male
    • View Profile
Re: cosby victory show
« Reply #7 on: September 06, 2012, 02:24:20 PM »
Quote from: "sickbag_andy"
strange - i posted the NOTAM info for BoBMF but hasnt got onto the forum so here it is again (as Clive said nothing re 558 for cosby  - or the other shows)


H4301/12: Air display will take place
Q) EGTT/QWALW/IV/M/W/000/025/5233N00112W003
FLYPAST BY BATTLE OF BRITAIN MEMORIAL FLIGHT ACFT WI 3NM RADIUS5233N 00112W (COSBY) 12-09-0030/AS1
LOWER:Surface
UPPER:2,500 Feet AMSL
FROM:09 Sep 2012 13:45 GMT (14:45 BST)
TO:09 Sep 2012 14:15 GMT (15:15 BST)

Can't remember if the flying is continuous and then the war games take over or if they are interspersed. if it's the former then expect 558 either a bit before or a bit after these times. sorry it's not much use but it's probably better than Jumbo Girl's response :D

Cheers Andy.. Yeh come expect that sort of repost from Aggy.....it will be the first time Rusty & I have seen her this year.... '558 that is not Aggy :lol:  :twisted:  :lol:
« Last Edit: January 01, 1970, 01:00:00 AM by Guest »
Buccaneer XX900 Crew Chief and Brunty Bears keeper

Offline Jumbo Girl

  • Expert User
  • *****
  • Posts: 1149
    • View Profile
Re: cosby victory show
« Reply #8 on: September 06, 2012, 04:28:41 PM »
Quote from: "Zero One"

Cheers Andy.. Yeh come expect that sort of repost from Aggy.....it will be the first time Rusty & I have seen her this year.... '558 that is not Aggy :lol:  :twisted:  :lol:

Yeah but you're still too much of a wimp to speak to me, in case I bite you  :twisted:
« Last Edit: January 01, 1970, 01:00:00 AM by Guest »
Jumbo Girl

Offline PA28

  • Administrator
  • Serious User
  • *****
  • Posts: 839
    • View Profile
Re: cosby victory show
« Reply #9 on: September 06, 2012, 05:21:21 PM »
Quote from: "Zero One"
Quote from: "PA28"
You need to buy the new spangly, all singing, all dancing XH558 app or follow the Twitter feed. We never know ourselves until the day(text)!

Aint gotta fancy type fone wot accepts APPs or Twitter..... now wot?? :?  :?
My fone is fer talkin on not twitterin on :roll:  :roll:

Stand by somebody who has! ... the old grapevine method...
« Last Edit: January 01, 1970, 01:00:00 AM by Guest »

Offline Sylar

  • Regular User
  • *****
  • Posts: 144
    • View Profile
Re: cosby victory show
« Reply #10 on: September 06, 2012, 06:23:57 PM »
Looking and the order of display locations, Cosby is first followed by carfest and the Southport. No idea on times though but I will be at Cosby.

Cheers

Shane
« Last Edit: January 01, 1970, 01:00:00 AM by Guest »

Offline Zero One

  • Club Member
  • Expert User
  • *****
  • Posts: 1676
  • Gender: Male
    • View Profile
Re: cosby victory show
« Reply #11 on: September 06, 2012, 06:26:51 PM »
Quote from: "Jumbo Girl"
[
Yeah but you're still too much of a wimp to speak to me, in case I bite you  :twisted:

After the tounge lashing I got off you a number of years ago no wonder I'm careful....whenever I do see you... do not want a repeat performance thank you very much
« Last Edit: January 01, 1970, 01:00:00 AM by Guest »
Buccaneer XX900 Crew Chief and Brunty Bears keeper

Offline Jumbo Girl

  • Expert User
  • *****
  • Posts: 1149
    • View Profile
Re: cosby victory show
« Reply #12 on: September 06, 2012, 07:38:07 PM »
Quote from: "Zero One"

After the tounge lashing I got off you a number of years ago no wonder I'm careful....whenever I do see you... do not want a repeat performance thank you very much

Wimp  :D
« Last Edit: January 01, 1970, 01:00:00 AM by Guest »
Jumbo Girl

Offline Zero One

  • Club Member
  • Expert User
  • *****
  • Posts: 1676
  • Gender: Male
    • View Profile
Re: cosby victory show
« Reply #13 on: September 06, 2012, 08:34:49 PM »
Quote from: "Jumbo Girl"
Quote from: "Zero One"

After the tounge lashing I got off you a number of years ago no wonder I'm careful....whenever I do see you... do not want a repeat performance thank you very much

Wimp  :D

After 46years of it.... conditioned and careful...never get into a scrap with a woman they fight TOO dirty... that way I keep my front teeth ;)
« Last Edit: January 01, 1970, 01:00:00 AM by Guest »
Buccaneer XX900 Crew Chief and Brunty Bears keeper

Offline wcg

  • Expert User
  • *****
  • Posts: 3688
    • View Profile
Re: cosby victory show
« Reply #14 on: September 06, 2012, 11:35:37 PM »
Did see a posting elsewhere saying that Southport ETA was around 16:15hrs ......don't know if that's correct or not.
« Last Edit: January 01, 1970, 01:00:00 AM by Guest »
Clive..{ South Wales }{ +868 posts on old Forum }
Now an ex-Club Member & no longer contributing to VTST / XH558
UKAR's trollpikken fforwm swyddogol