Author Topic: Vulcan pit crew shirts  (Read 3183 times)

Offline malc65

• phpBB Newbie
    • View Profile
Vulcan pit crew shirts
« on: June 13, 2013, 05:39:27 PM »
Sorry if this has been asked elsewhere.

Thought the pit crew shirts worn by the folks in the Vulcan village on Saturday were excellent. Any plans to sell anything similiar to forum members or the general public? I would definitely buy one to raise funds.
« Last Edit: January 01, 1970, 01:00:00 AM by Guest »

Offline PA28

• Administrator
  • Serious User
    • View Profile
Re: Vulcan pit crew shirts
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2013, 06:43:48 PM »
Certainly plan to have some soon, but in a different colour-way and probably on dress shirts and polo's. We never issue the same 'uniform' to public to avoid the obvious confusion and dilution of the effect of recognition as part of the VV team. There will be some 'tasty' items coming out soon, then later in the autumn as Christmas present buying is on people's minds. During the season, we make the money to pay for the development.

Offline Landyman

• Volunteer Group
  • Serious User
    • View Profile
    • Http://www.pettaugh-history.org.uk
Re: Vulcan pit crew shirts
« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2013, 07:51:30 PM »
Of course, there is an easy way to get hold of one of these highly prized shirts.........become a regular volunteer in the VV.  :D  :D  :D

Oh, I should have said. It 'ain't easy, it's bloody hard work. But great fun and very a worthwhile way of helping our aeroplane.

Landyman. (Still knackered after Cosford  :o )
I used to be retired then I found a Vulcan.
My travel blog - http://motorhomemoments.wordpress.com (Now with added Vulcan for even better value)