Author Topic: No more toners from me??  (Read 2775 times)

Offline simondjuk

• Club Member
  • Regular User
    • View Profile
No more toners from me??
« on: June 25, 2015, 03:43:54 PM »
Not sure where to post this but i must admit im a little disappointed with the lack of response from the admin team at Doncaster.

Ive now email 5 times without reply about Toner donations.  Im not talking the odd few, im talking in the hundreds and a regular trip.  Plus 4 boxes full of mobile phones and Blackberrys with the potential of even more of these too over the coming few months.

Admittedly im reluctant to look elsewhere as I think VTTS is a trust that deserves as much funding as they can raise and even though what I send are only worth pence each in recycling, I thought even that would be appreciated but it sadly seems not.

Shame really, ive got about 3 vans full of kit to find a home for.  Im sure you can appreciate im not going to divulge who ive contacted or who I work for (although the company I work for know what I do with them)

I am hoping though that whoever we use for recycling, will make the payment out to VTTS so I can still feel play a part in fundraising
« Last Edit: June 25, 2015, 03:46:23 PM by simondjuk »

Offline steve w

• Club Member
  • Serious User
    • View Profile
Re: No more toners from me??
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2015, 05:50:55 PM »
Hello just a thought the team at Doncaster do not usually handle the recycling, it is just the Vulcan Experience part of the fund raising managed out of there, better to contact the Hinckley team?

Offline simondjuk

• Club Member
  • Regular User
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2015, 06:38:14 PM »
I have but im based in Sheffield and the team at Doncaster accepted me dropping them off there.

Offline PA28

• Administrator
  • Serious User
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2015, 07:02:48 PM »
Simon,

Send me a PM and I'll gladly look into this for you.