Author Topic: Armed Forces Day - Scarborough 28th June 2014  (Read 4498 times)

Offline isibob

• Volunteer Group
  • Serious User
    • View Profile
Armed Forces Day - Scarborough 28th June 2014
« on: June 05, 2014, 08:57:53 AM »
There will be merchandising presence at Armed Forces Day on  Sat June 28th 2014 with set-up possible on Jul 27th.

This is a call for prospective Volunteers at the event.  The numbers available will impact on the size of the Village we will take to the event.
We have not done Scarborough before (I think) so it is a new audience and it could be very busy

As we all know the Vulcan Village is a popular destination for show visitors and the bigger it is the more sales we make with increased revenue going to maintaining the aircraft.

There are regulars who will help you so don't worry if you have never done it before.

Should anyone wish to consider Volunteering to staff the unit, please PM me or email me on bobjackson@vulcantothesky.org or post here

Many thanks
Kind regards

Bob

Bob Jackson
VTTSE Events Team

Offline edwardb5

• Volunteer Group
  • phpBB Newbie
    • View Profile
Re: Armed Forces Day - Scarborough 28th June 2014
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2014, 05:27:49 PM »
First time I've wrote on here. Me and Hayley loved working at scarbrough and have never looked back since. Only said we were going to do waddington and how many have we done now.
Scarbrough
Waddington
Culdrose
Waddington 3 sisters
And god knows how many more bob has in store for us.

It's brilliant being a volunteers highly recommend it. But it can be hard work. Like bob says it's not a free ticket to an airshow. You have to work for it.